TX Markets is one of the largest digital companies in Switzerland and operates some of the leading and high-reach digital platforms such as Homegate, Ricardo and Tutti. With Trendsales, the largest fashion marketplace in Scandinavia, the company also brings its expertise to the international arena.
In Switzerland, TX Markets has a strong presence in all relevant areas of life and in all parts of the country, offering users a broad range of products and services.
TX Markets stands for innovative drive and forward-looking technologies and continues to invest heavily in the advancement and expansion of its offerings in order to ensure the continued demand in the future. TX Markets is a company of the TX Group.
You want to get an unmatched insight into the startup ecosystem of Europe? You have an excellent understanding of new business models, recognize synergies and have ideas on how to exploit potential?
You have strong communication skills, enjoy interacting with various stakeholders and you would like to build up a network of exciting founders? Then you should look no further, and join us from May 2021 or upon agreement for 6 months as
Venture Analyst Intern (100%)
We bundle many of our digital participations such as Jobs.ch, Homegate, ricardo.ch, tutti, etc. under the roof of TX Markets. Together we follow the ambitious goal to continue as TX Group’s growth engine.
As Venture Analyst you are responsible for finding the most promising startups for new investments. The sourcing takes place at the desk, at events and conferences in Switzerland and abroad as well as via the large TX Group’s network. You get in touch with the startups, analyse and evaluate them, and present the most exciting targets to the M&A team. Since you will see everything that is happening on the market, you have a second important role. In regular meetings you will show our portfolio companies what could be of interest to them - new technologies, potential partners and young competitors. All of the above mentioned you do with a lot of passion, willingness to learn, team spirit, and a good bit of humour.
- Completed Bachelor or Master studies in business administration, computer science or similar
- High degree of initiative and team spirit
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of digital business models and great interest in new technologies
- First experiences in the startup field is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- A steep learning curve and lots of fun as a full member of a highly qualified & international team
- Opportunity to attend the biggest startup conferences online and in person once it’s possible again
- The chance to build a large network in the European start-up community
- Lots of responsibility and independent work
- Diverse tasks and insights into our portfolio companies
- The opportunity to actively shape the future of the largest Swiss media company
- Attractive office location in the center of Zurich