Product / UX Strategist*
80% or more | Zurich and remote office
Your new role
As a team advisor in the product management & UX team of TX Markets, you use consumer insights, data analytics and UX design best practices to define actionable design recommendations and customer-centric solutions. You will work with our portfolio companies and support them in establishing their UX vision and a shared Product & UX roadmap for a specific product area or user journey.
In more detail: your role includes the review of KPIs, the measurement of UX performances, UX issue detection, risks evaluation, UX benchmarks and UX design to transform complex challenges into solutions. By using our company's vision, mission, values and business models you are supporting your sparring partners (product owners, product managers, UX leads and other UX experts, marketers and data analysts) in envisioning and defining their products’ user experience goals, target KPIs and testing product ideas.
In addition, you guide product teams and stakeholders through a customer-centric and data-driven decision process (e.g. by facilitating workshops, design sprints, etc.). Finally, you define experiments together with research specialists and data analysts and make the results measurable for designers and product development teams.
This job is for you if
- You are passionate about UX and eager to work in a collaborative and co-creative work environment
- You love working in an agile and lean environment by using your strong design thinking and growth mindset
- You possess at least 5 years of experience in Product or UX Design and Strategy, Research, Data Analysis, Product Management, Consultancy or similar in a digital environment
- You hold a bachelor’s or higher degree in Business Innovation, Human Centered Design (HCD), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Service Design, or related fields
- You potentially have a Data Science or Data Engineering background and preferably experience in online marketplaces or classifieds
- You are used to working with a data-driven approach, with a clear understanding of analytics, KPIs, metrics and statistics and ideally have experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau and Power BI
- You have a distinctive customer-centric mindset with the urge to understand the user behavior
- You bring along problem solving skills which you combine with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- You communicate effectively in English (at least C1 level). German is a big plus
- You are perceived as a pragmatic and open personality who appreciates - very importantly! - humor also in a business context
- You can deal with ambiguity and uncertainty and love independent work as much as a collaborative team spirit and contributing to the team
TX Markets – a TX Group company – is responsible for the Group's entire portfolio of classifieds and marketplaces, comprising some of the leading platforms in Switzerland and abroad. They include CAR FOR YOU, Homegate, ImmoStreet, jobs.ch, jobup.ch, Ricardo, tutti.ch and other renowned brands.
TX Markets also has a core team of experts who continuously develop our portfolio with the focus on business development, product management and UX, marketing, strategy, and technology.
Curiosity and ambition drive us. We are continuously striving for improvements and potential, both big and small. That is why we are open to new ideas and eager to learn. In order to consistently improve our products and services.
What we offer
You are a part of a diverse team that consists of competent product and UX designers, researchers and product experts. We laugh, discuss and challenge each other, but our elbows stay on the body. You participate in the development of some of the largest and best known online platforms in Switzerland.
Our offices are centrally located in the heart of Zurich with lots of co-working areas. Our team has the option to work remotely with flexible working hours and you can work with the device of your choice.
Moreover, you will benefit from an attractive social benefits package, various discounts and you will be able to use Publibike all over Switzerland for free.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third - party agencies.