Senior UX Designer
80% or more | Zürich and remote office
As a Senior UX Designer at PUX (the product & UX team of TX Markets) you use consumer insights, data analytics and UX design best practices to define actionable design recommendations and customer-centric solutions. You will work with our portfolio companies and support them in building and delivering the best user experience end to end. To do so, you will work closely with product managers, UX researchers, engineers, data analysts and other UX experts.
In this role you will transform complex challenges into solutions for desktop & mobile web and apps. Your key goal will be to design great user centered and easy experiences across digital devices. For this, a mix of customer focus, creative talent, process understanding, hunger and passion is required. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow from a very talented and dynamic international team.
This job is for you if
- You are passionate about UX and eager to work in a collaborative and co-creative work environment
- You love working in an agile and lean environment by using your strong design thinking and growth mindset
- You possess at least 5 years of experience in Product & UX Design (web and app) in a digital commerce environment
- You are familiar with the aspects of the UX spectrum - discovery and exploration, user research, information architecture, user testing, A/B testing, design systems, user journeys
- You are skilled in creating fast prototypes (in Figma or similar tools)
- You have a distinctive customer-centric mindset with the urge to understand the user behaviour
- You drive decision making with the user’s point-of-view while understanding how to drive company value
- You are used to working with a data-driven approach, having a clear understanding of analytics, KPIs, metrics and conversion rate optimization
- You are in-tune with current design trends in digital, web as well as app
- You communicate effectively in English (at least C1 level). German is a big plus
- You are perceived as a pragmatic and open personality who appreciates - very importantly! - humor also in a business context
- You can deal with ambiguity and uncertainty and love independent work as much as a collaborative team spirit and contributing to the team
TX Markets – a TX Group company – is responsible for the Group's entire portfolio of classifieds and marketplaces, comprising some of the leading platforms in Switzerland and abroad. They include CAR FOR YOU, Homegate, ImmoStreet, jobs.ch, jobup.ch, Ricardo, tutti.ch and other renowned brands.
TX Markets also has a core team of experts who continuously develop our portfolio with the focus on business development, product management and UX, marketing, strategy, and technology.
Curiosity and ambition drive us. We are continuously striving for improvements and potential, both big and small. That is why we are open to new ideas and eager to learn. In order to consistently improve our products and services.
What we offer:
You are a part of a diverse team that consists of competent product and UX designers, researchers and product experts. We laugh, discuss and challenge each other, but our elbows stay on the body. You participate in the development of some of the largest and best known online platforms in Switzerland.
Our offices are centrally located in the heart of Zurich and Zug with lots of co-working areas. Our team has the option to work remotely with flexible working hours and you can work with the device of your choice.
Moreover, you will benefit from an attractive social benefits package, various discounts and you will be able to use Publibike all over Switzerland for free.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third - party agencies.