TX Group is the largest media group in Switzerland. Contribute to the growth of leading digital platforms (ricardo.ch, homegate.ch, tutti.ch, doodle.com, jobs.ch...), and newspapers (20 Minuten, Tagesanzeiger...). Founded in 1893, our organization employs over 3,400 people in Switzerland, Denmark, Luxembourg, Germany and Austria and has been listed on the Swiss stock exchange since 2000.
Would you like to work with the largest digital platforms in Switzerland and help develop their performance marketing strategy?
Are you passionate about the automation, creation, and optimization of online marketing campaigns?
Are you fascinated with the latest marketing trends and a data driven approach? Then you've come to the right place!
You will work closely with performance marketing managers, automation experts, data scientists, SEO Managers and with the programmatic sell-side teams of Tamedia and Goldbach.
- Campaign management on advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc..
- Creation and monitoring of product data feeds with respect to the above platforms.
- Audit product feeds, identify bugs and implement recommendations autonomously or in partnership with IT/Data teams.
- Recommend and test new automation opportunities linked to feed management.
- Enhance & standardize the data driven product marketing stack for the company portfolio.
- Fluent English is required, native proficiency is a plus. Fluency in German and French is also a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with various digital advertising platforms, including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Bing, Criteo, LinkedIn. Search Ads 360 is a plus.
- Operational knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads scripting, Google Big Query and a query language such as SQL.
- Experience in feed management platforms with large, multilingual data sets, from 100k to multiple millions SKUs.
- Strong testing mindset and background.
- Resourceful and quick learner with strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
What we offer
- Exposure to some of the biggest brands in Switzerland.
- Free training & education, like code academies, conferences or certifications.
- Horizontal team structure with a high level of autonomy and cross- collaboration.
- Offices in the city center, walking distance to Zurich HB.
- Modern infrastructure, standing desks, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) option.
- Michelin star canteen. Free fruits and coffee.
- Flexible home office policy.
- 5 weeks holiday, with the option of 2 additional weeks.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs from Third Party Agencies.