TX Markets is part of the TX Group and numbers among Switzerland’s largest digital enterprises. Our portfolio includes several leading online marketplaces in Switzerland like Ricardo, tutti.ch, homegate.ch or Car For You. We pursue a strategy of international growth. Join us!
Are you interested in digital platforms which reach about 80 percent of the Swiss population and are enabling people to make simple decisions every day?
Do you love to tell great stories about people and technology on different channels and manage discussions with online communities?
Are you passionate about the current and future possibilities of social media?
Are you someone who is a great team player, likes to work with various stakeholders and also stays calm under pressure?
If you answered yes to all the questions above then we are happy to meet you! You will work closely with the marketing and communications team of TX Markets and also with its portfolio companies.
- Plan, coordinate and write stories for TX Markets’ blog, social media channels and internal newsletters
- Responsible for the execution and further development of the social media content strategy
- Monitor the activities and discussion on our digital channels, independently derive actionable insights, and create a monthly report
- Look into market trends and keep an eye on our competitors and peers
- Support and consult our portfolio companies and their efforts to reach their individual target groups with the right stories and messages on social media
- Professional writing skills in German and English is required, English native proficiency is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Communications or Marketing or similar majors
- 3+ years of experience in the field of digital communication, content creation, social media, copywriting, writing short and longer texts
- Interested in digital platforms and technology in general
- Able to anticipate important developments which have an impact on the company early and to act accordingly
- Quick learner and good networker
What we offer
- Working with some of the biggest digital Swiss brands
- Great team from >35 countries, working together in a fast paced company with big ambitions
- Variety of inhouse training opportunities, including our very own TX Academy
- Flexible remote work policy
- Bring Your Own Device option (BYOD)
- Free use of PubliBikes in the city
- Offices in the city center, walking distance to Zurich HB
- Free fruits and coffee
- 5 weeks holiday, with the option of 2 additional weeks
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third - party agencies.