TX Markets is part of the TX Group and is among Switzerland’s largest digital enterprises. Our portfolio includes several leading online marketplaces in Switzerland like Ricardo, tutti.ch, homegate.ch or Car For You. We pursue a strategy of international growth. Join us!
CPO TX Markets (f/m) 80-100%
As the new CPO of TX Markets you are a role model for the topic of product, you are experienced in making product organizations better and getting non-product organizations excited about the topic. These online marketplaces belonging to TX Markets have all amazing product teams, but sometimes they need support. Be it a specialist who’s focused on growth or research, be it because they need to speed up. And that’s where you come in with your team.
Your direct team, PUX, is the product and UX team within TX Markets. A power team of 13 UX- and product-people who can swoop in help, run, manage, research, grow, design, prototype, and consult. Even smile. They help all the TX Markets brands to build better products, they will support you with your ideas, but also demand high expectations of you. PUX is a fast-growing team, always eager to improve and hungry to learn.
You will have a broad range of responsibilities which is roughly split in 30% on projects and 70% on strategic work, to take the companies and TX Markets to the next level. This means “generating value”. Our aim is to grow, as the sum of the individual companies and therefore as TX Markets as a whole.
- Leadership: The PUX team is well managed, but it needs a mentor. Someone to keep them out of budget discussions and internal debates. As CPO you will take your team to the next level, support them and with their help implement important projects
- Due Diligence: TX Markets and each company will also grow inorganically in the coming years, this results in investing and expanding. This means internal due diligence with our own resources. Your role will be to share your insights on the product and make sure that your opinion is heard
- Promote exchange: Our companies have great employees, who unfortunately too often live in their own silos. Your role will be to support the exchange, organize internal conferences, meetings, etc. Not only between the product and UX people but also amongst the C-Level
- Push Projects forward: Many projects are not on company but rather on corporate level. This can be the centralization of technology, data topics, cooperation with external partners, etc. You will be responsible for some of these projects or support the projects so that "product" is not overlooked
- Co-determine strategies: Both the TX Markets strategy and the individual companies’ strategies need your knowledge. You will work with your team on the strategies, make recommendations and, as a member of the TX Markets management team, you will also be involved in decision-making
- Management function: As CPO you have a great responsibility, as your vote counts in all decisions, including strategy, projects, budget, and leadership etc.
- Innovation: As CPO you drive innovation, you are up to date with what is happening on the market, recognize potentials and chances, can use data but also intuition to identify new projects that result in expansion and create synergies. In close collaboration with our Strategy Manager (CSO)
- Role Model: As CPO of TX Markets you are the face to the outside world when it comes to product for one of the most relevant digital companies in Switzerland. You will represent us at events and conferences and help us find the best people not only Switzerland has to offer.
You are proactive and your strength lies in networking, which will be one of your main tasks. In this role you are part of the TX management, reporting directly to the CEO TX Markets, your colleagues are the CEOs of the companies as well as the responsible persons from marketing, strategy, technology, and M&A.